^^^^^^^^^ Hey, that's a funny date for this entry. Why? I use this mechanism to keep this entry pegged as the first entry in the travelog. Subsequent entries will appear below, in reverse chronological order -- the most recent entry first. That's the way blogs work.
Thanks for joining us on our Winter trip around the country. Although it will take us a while, we will get to the warmth of Southern Florida after visiting some new places.
This time we have developed several themes for our trip. Click Read More (below right) to find out:
- Visiting Family and Friends (Indianapolis, Dalas, Houston, Spring TX, New Orleans, Sarasota, Beaufort SC)
- Visiting Louisiana: Cajun, New Orleans pre-Mardi Gras, Plantation, Northern
- Florida Panhandle which we have been to before and love
- Marco Island with our cousins, Linda and Dan Chessman for 3 weeks
- Miami area for ethnic culture
Glad to have you along for the ride!